Monday 3 October 2016

I FAILED MANY TIMES IN DRIVING TEST

I'm trying to look back at the past and analyze my mistakes in my journey in taking the drivers license in Dubai, UAE. I took the driving test by taking 34 tests combined (Theory, Parking, Assessment and Final Road Test).

Here is the breakdown:


I'm grateful and thankful that I have now my driving license and passed the Road Test last 29 September 2016.



 It costs me 16, 460 AED equivalent of a second hand Toyota Yaris Sedan 2012 model, I attended more than 80 classes and almost 1 year in the driving school.


I'm losing my confidence because most of the exams I took in the past was not this hard to achieve. The 8 minutes perfect driving gave me many lessons and I could say to myself that I'm a great driver.

Good luck to all students taking their classes...



1 comment:

  1. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. practice driving test

    ReplyDelete